ON DAYS IN WHICH THE WEATHER IS NOT SEVERE ENOUGH TO CLOSE SCHOOLS, THE SUPERINTENDENT MAY ELECT TO DESIGNATE A TWO-HOUR DELAYED OPENING. DELAYED OPENING TIME FOR CALVIN COOLIDGE IS10:00 a.m. BREAKFAST WILL NOT BE OFFERED. LUNCH WILL BE SERVED.
Buses will pick students two hours later
if your child is normally picked up at 7:30 AM, then the bus will pick them up at 9:30 AM and so forth....
ON DAYS IN WHICH INCLEMENT WEATHER IS PREDICTED, THE SUPERINTENDENT MAY ELECT TO DISMISS SCHOOL EARLY. CALVIN COOLIDGE SCHOOL EARLY DISMISSAL TIME IS 12:45 PM
For information on
Message from the Principal
We at Calvin Coolidge are excited to begin the second half of this school year! Time really does fly when you're having fun. I want to encourage you to carefully review your child's report card on GENESIS. Those grades reflect your child's performance and progress in school. As we embark on the second semester, remember that what they'll learn builds upon what was learned across the first semester. Please contact Mrs. Gallo at 908-352-7664 x2400 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are experiencing difficulty in accessing the GENESIS parent portal.
Please make note of these suggestions:
· Be there - be ready! That is one of our rules. Have them here on time daily and leave them here all day.
· Check your child's class announcements online @ http://cc.hillsidek12.org/site_classes.aspx under the "Elementary School" link on the homepage.
· Check your child's "daily home folder" every night! Your child should have material there for you to help with reinforcement nightly.
· Look over your child's "Homework" with him/her EVERY EVENING. Show them that it is important to you.
· Ensure that your child reads 20 minutes every night and ask them to retell what they have read in their own words to ensure comprehension.
· BE INVOLVED! The PTA has a meeting on January 8th @ 7:00 PM, make plans to attend.
Thank you for being such a crucial part of your child's education!
We are a TEAM - Together Everyone Accomplishes More!